
Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful mother. This is the first mother's day I can think of where I haven't been home to give my mom a hug. I miss you mom. You really are one of my best friends. I miss getting to hang out with you so much.
This was the only picture I could find of us together. I even had to crop Sarah out (sorry Sarah). When I get home I am going to take lots of pictures with my mom.

This is one of my favorite memories of my mom. This was when we were in Africa. At one of the places we stayed they had a pet pig. For some reason my mom just loved the pig. She would wake up every morning and hang out with the pig. Ha Ha I love you mom. P.S. The pigs name is Pork Chop how appropriate.
2 comments:
This cracks me up! Somehow if I didn't have this picture to see visually it would be hard for me to see Polly hanging out with a pig. Funny!
Love your new picture at the top by the way.
That's funny! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment