Our girls trip this year was so much fun. We went to Newport Beach in California. It was so great to get to see all my sisters and to spend so much time laughing with them. I had missed them so much. They are the greatest sisters in the world. We did so many fun things and mainly just relaxed and enjoyed ourselves.



This is at the Cheesecake Factory. It is tradition that we eat here at least once on the trip.


I loved our day at the beach. I love the sound of the waves and the beautiful blue water. Thanks for finding a place for us to park Heidi.

We went to Knott's Berry Farm one day. We went on a great day because the lines were really short. We rode nearly every ride. We had so much fun.
Thanks so much Mom for such a fun trip. I love you!





No comments:
Post a Comment