Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gardner Village

On Saturday we went to Gardner Village with the Relief Society. It was really fun. It was witches day so they had all the real witches out. We shopped and had a great lunch. It was fun to go down with my mom.

5 comments:

Jennica said...

I have wanted to do that, it sounds so fun!

Lauren said...

i love everything about fall!! your blog is so fall-ish and i love it!

Jordan said...

Okay, I'm jealous! I love gardener village at Halloween time!! How are you?

Kari said...

Hey Kristen,
Added you to my blog list! Your new puppy is so cute! Too bad they grow so fast. My father in law got the same kind recently and my bro in law got two. Crazy dogs! Great for hunting. Fun being in the ward with you guys!

Team Tingey said...

Treg is so cute...i can't let Jeff see your blog because he will go off on me because I won't let him get a dog. He has been wanting one forever. I say if you are only home long enough to sleep at night...then surely you can't take care of a dog. Maybe one of these days. How fun for you both to go enjoy the cabin.