
Our puppy is getting so big. We love him so much and have so much fun with him.

One day I left a blanket outside on a bench and when we came home we looked out the window and this is what we saw. He had pulled the blanket of the bench and
dragged it out to the grass so he could lay on it in the sun. How cute is that.

Easter was wonderful. We went to St. George with my family. We even met the Easter Bunny.

The whole
fam.

All the kids were so excited to dye Easter Eggs. We had fun and made a mess.
6 comments:
I'm so impressed you FINALLY posted again. j/k I just love seeing your pics. Love ya!
I am so glad to see you two are still alive! We need to get together sometimesoon. It has been far too long!
Sooo nice to see an update!! Love the bubba bunny!
I miss you guys! It nice to finally see you again.
Good to finally get an update on my wild goose. Glad to see all is well. How cool are you...hangin out with the Easter Bunny. Come see us soon!
You guys are so cute! We need to hang out more often.
Post a Comment