This is Jer on our long journey to Wisconsin. He is wearing my sun glasses. Maybe I should buy him his own pair. I think deep down he liked the leopard print on them.
As you can see in the back ground we had some rough weather on our drive out.

Here are some pics of our apartment. It is really nice. I really love the fireplace (it's much better than my old Christmas tree lights).

Don't judge my decorating. I didn't bring very much.
No Mom I haven't had the chance to iron the bed skirt ha ha I don't know if that will happen.
Oh how sad we still don't have a TV. I never really considered myself a big time TV watcher but I'm sure missing it now.Look how cute my shower curtain is. I was excited about this purchase.

These are the couches. There not the most comfortable couches in the world but they'll do.
This is a view into the kitchen.
The kitchen. Can you believe I have a dish washer now. YEAH!!!

The kitchen again.

Our table.


No comments:
Post a Comment