Friday, April 17, 2009

Great Church Song!!!





















So Jeremy has been looking for a certain church song since he got home from his mission. Last night he got a brilliant idea to google it. Guess what he found it on the first try. I listened to it last night and I really liked it so I thought I would share the website with you.
http://www.apmcd.com/ The song was written by missionaries in the Australian Perth Mission. The song that Jeremy was looking for is called My Lord, My God. It is really good. The rest of the songs are great too, but this one is by far the best.

3 comments:

Team Tingey said...

Hey, way to go on getting a blog going...finally! I am glad you did I didn't even know that you had left already. I am glad that you guys like it. We are doing good minus the lack of sleep. It is sure a lot different taking care of two, especially at night. Makes for a lot of rough nights...but I wouldn't have it any other way. I am glad Jeremy found his song. Well, check ya later!

Anonymous said...

are you guys out selling? i am so jealouse, we've done that the last 3 summers and we LOVE it, but we didn't go this summer:( or maybe thats not why you are out there, anyways you guys are so cute!

Candice Beth said...

Hey Kristin!! I just found your blog from Sarah's. Looks like your having fun!! :) I didn't know that you already left for the summer. Good Luck with everything!!