I received an email from Shanee today about temples and it inspired me to make a collage of pictures of all the temples I have been to. I really miss living so close to the temple. We are about an hour and 15 minutes away from the nearest temple now. Temples really are so beautiful. I'm so grateful that I have been able so see so many temples and I look forward to seeing many more. Here is a list of the temples I have been to starting from left to right, top to bottom.
Logan Utah Temple (We were married there), Bountiful Utah Temple, Salt Lake Temple, Ogden Utah Temple, Manhattan New York Temple, St. George Utah Temple, Laie Hawaii Temple, Vancouver British Colombia Temple, Ghana Africa Temple, Kona Hawaii Temple, Seattle Washington Temple, Freiburg Germany Temple, and Kirtland Ohio Temple.
3 comments:
Nice work on the temple pics. I can't believe how many temples you've been to. Not a better place you could be then at the temple. Love you sis!
i miss you kris...see you soon!
I am getting so stinking excited to come visit you! Couple more days! Love you and we will see you real soon.
Post a Comment