Thursday, April 23, 2009

No Furniture:(

Okay so this is us in our new apartment without furniture. Check out those sweet camping chairs. We finally did get furniture a few days ago. It is nice to have a couch.

This is when we didn't have a bed. We would wake up every morning and our bodies would hurt so bad. I think I'm getting old. We really felt like we were camping. We got a bed but they brought us two twins instead of a queen. I make Jeremy sleep on the other side of the room. Ha ha not really we pushed them together and are making it work.

Yes that is a Wal-Mart shopping cart and yes it is in my apartment. Let me tell you it really sucks not having a car. I walked to Wal-Mart and then as I was leaving I thought I would be a tough guy and carry all my groceries home. Well I forgot that I bought like 10 cans of food and like everything that weighs a ton. The sacks started to rip, I felt like I was the kid on Home Alone, so I decided that I should just take the cart. I was so embarrassed as I was walking home I got some really weird looks from people. I didn't want to leave the cart outside so I put it in the elevator and took it on up to our apartment. Rest assured I will return it.

6 comments:

Jared & Shanee said...

I can't stop laughing about the shopping cart. HILARIOUS! I can't believe you actually put that in the elevator with you. I am usually the person giving people like you bad looks that you are stealing the carts. I guess next time I'll think of you and give them the benefit of the doubt. Too funny! Love you and miss you tonz! Have a good one

Heidi said...

Hey you guys... I am so glad that I saw that you had a blog.. we can keep in touch now. I hope things are going good for you 2 back in Wiscousin! Our blog is private, but send me your email and I will get ya added to view it! Take care!
heidijohadley@yahoo.com

Sarah and Bryant! said...

oh my gosh kris...i am laughing so hard! ha Oh its just too easy to picture the whole things! ha ha i love you!

The Laloli's said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! Its good to see you guys doing well out there. and that is SO nice that you have a DISHWASHER, i am so jealous! I loved your shopping cart story, haha it was great!! but hey, you do what you gotta do huh?!
I'm glad we heard that you guys had a blog, so now we can see what our friends out east are up to! Keep us updated!

McFarlands said...

Hey Kristin this is Kaycee! I just found out that you have a blog so I thought I would drop in and see whats up. I wish I were there to see you walking a cart down the road ha ha! You are too cute.

Burch Family said...

Hey Petey! I'm glad I came across your blog! You look so happy! Does your husband by chance do summer sales? That's what we do every summer that's why I wonder. I hope all is well. It's good to see what you are up to!