We got to go home to Utah for a few days. Jeremy was only able to stay for a few days but I was home for 11 days. It was so great. We came home for Jessica's, Jeremy's sisters, wedding. It was amazing. We are so excited for Jake and Jes. I was also able to go to my parents cabin and I was able to see Tara and Brian get married. It was a great trip and we loved being home. We have missed our families so much. We love you all.


2 comments:
It looks like you had a really fun trip. So glad that we overlapped a little bit. You look great in that color orange, by the way!
Love you! Let me know if you are headed my way.
I love your slide shows. So fun! I miss you. The slide show of your trip made me wish you were here again. Love you guys!
Post a Comment